150+ WWC eBay coral auctions up! NO RESERVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you combine shipping for all items won?
Yes, one flat rate no matter how many items on eBay. You can also get free shipping on our website by placing a $189 or more order on it and we will combine your eBay order and ship everything for free.

BetURWrasse

Dysfunctional Veteran
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, one flat rate no matter how many items on eBay. You can also get free shipping on our website by placing a $189 or more order on it and we will combine your eBay order and ship everything for free.
Wait so I was going to buy a $399 piece from you guys and was told I needed to add something else to get free shipping. I also had won an item that week on eBay and was told that didn't count and still needed to pay shipping.

So in total 399 for a afterparty and 16.50 a Diaseris and I still owed shipping? Yes I didn't get the afterparty from off the site directly but about to spend that much and need to pay for shipping on both??

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait so I was going to buy a $399 piece from you guys and was told I needed to add something else to get free shipping. I also had won an item that week on eBay and was told that didn't count and still needed to pay shipping.

So in total 399 for a afterparty and 16.50 a Diaseris and I still owed shipping? Yes I didn't get the afterparty from off the site directly but about to spend that much and need to pay for shipping on both??
You have to purchase a minimum two items off our website to qualify for free shipping. eBay auctions usually go for way below retail price so they do not count towards free shipping.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only 1 hour left folks and looks like some great deals happening on eBay!

Happy bidding:)

Click HERE or on any image to take you to our auctions!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back