18in Never-Rust Tweezers - the Longest, 100% plastic tweezers on the market today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TWZ457-SO_172748-2pics.jpg

The 18in Never-Rust Tweezer is here!

We are excited to introduce the longest, 100% plastic, UV Reactive, never going to rust, tweezer on the market today.

Keep scrolling to learn more about this exciting addition to our popular Never-Rust Tweezer line.

TWZ457-Reach-for-it-1000.jpg

Never-Rust Tweezers are now available in

Two Colors - Two Sizes

Mail-Temaplte_Never-Rust_07.jpg Mail-Temaplte_Never-Rust_08.jpg

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine last week. I love that they glow super bright under lighting and that they float. Not super buoyant where they’ll shoot out of the tank, they just slowly float to the surface which is perfect. My only complaint, and I think it’s my issue and wouldn’t affect anyone else, is that the tips seem to not line up perfect with each other when grabbing smaller things. A person with decent eyesight would probably notice and squeeze differently to adjust as needed. Not being able to tell visually myself, I’m finding it difficult to grab certain things as I’m doing it be feel for the most part. I’ll figure it out eventually, but it reminds me of the first time I tried chopsticks as kid! Ha love your guys stuff. The new rfg flex’s are working out great, not that the originals didn’t. I still use my old trusty mj vac attachment to clean my sump every six months or so, what a lifesaver that is!

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never rust but what is the life expectancy of the thin hinge?
We have been testing and perfecting it for a while now. We do not have an exact number of cycles we expect it to last, but we have been putting it through some pretty vigorous testing. it has proven to be quite durable.

One of the tests we put them though (and is still going on now) was we placed a set of tweezers in a large jar of candy at the front desk of one of our Distributors - its been used, by hundreds of people, probably 1000s of time to pickup jolly ranchers and other similar sized candy pieces.

Just to give you an idea of how often they where used, I stopped in there just yesterday to drop off the first batch, and I saw at least 6 people in the 30 minutes i was there use the tweezers.

Here's a quick explanation of the hinges

And of course, as always, we stand behind our products 100% - if you ever had an issue, we would work to resolve it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had 2 of the 11" ones snap at the very end. They are after just petg plastic so they will fail if squeezed too hard. Ill stick with my stainless steel tweezers.
If you had issue with those - please reach out to us via DM, or just give us a call (623-233-6908) and we'll be happy to get those replaced.

As for these new one 18in tweezers - it has a completely reworked and re-imagined hinge mechanism. it is much more robust. Our 11in tweezes will likely be getting a re-work in the near future as well ;-)

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like it! Looks a bit bulky, but my 18" stainless steel ones are also a bit bulky and don't have soft tips and also have a bit of rust on them...
There is always a little bit of give an take - I agree, they are more bulky than a stainless steel set.

However - they are buoyant and will float If dropped in your tank , and, they will never (ever) rust.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%

Back