• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 1/2" Blue Hippo Tang, 3" Clown Trigger, and 1 1/2" Banggai Cardinal for Sale

Item Price
$125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This sale is for local pickup only. I have no experience shipping live fish and don't want to risk them.

I have to move in three weeks and don't want to risk losing these three in the process. I have a 2 1/2" Blue Hippo Tang, a 3" Clown Trigger, and a 1 1/2" Banggai Cardinal. All three have been healthy the entire time I've had them and they all three eat anything I put in the tank.

They currently sell on Live Aquaria for $119, $149, and $39 respectively. I will sell all three for $125. If you are local to the Kansas City area (Overland Park) and are interested, let me know and I will try get quality photos of them for you to see.

UMALUM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sale is for local pickup only. I have no experience shipping live fish and don't want to risk them.

I have to move in three weeks and don't want to risk losing these three in the process. I have a 2 1/2" Blue Hippo Tang, a 3" Clown Trigger, and a 1 1/2" Banggai Cardinal. All three have been healthy the entire time I've had them and they all three eat anything I put in the tank.

They currently sell on Live Aquaria for $119, $149, and $39 respectively. I will sell all three for $125. If you are local to the Kansas City area (Overland Park) and are interested, let me know and I will try get quality photos of them for you to see.
How much for just the clown trigger? I have a friend that will pick it up and ship it to me.

OP
OP
jdloftness

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Attachments

• IMG_8726.jpg
    IMG_8726.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 39

ReefingRelic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem at all.
Hey, I'm looking for reefing mentors.
Can I hit you up for your opinion from time to time?

OP
OP
jdloftness

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No problem at all.
Hey, I'm looking for reefing mentors.
Can I hit you up for your opinion from time to time?
First, let me tell you I am no expert. If I had a quarter for every mistake I've made in this hobby . . .

That being said, I would always answer any questions you may have and will certainly tell you when I don't know or am not sure. Take care my friend, Jon L