• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 400 watt metal halide electronic ballasts used one year

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jam3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hi there,

I have these two ballasts left from a 300 gallon shutdown. Excellent for growing SPS. I can ship as long as buyer pays full shipping. Please see pics for more details thanks for looking.
IMG_2072.jpg
IMG_2071.jpg

FunFishin24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im sure they are heavy. What would shipping be to 81006? If not too bad, Mosul’s be interested in both of them. Do you have any pendants to go with em?

OP
OP
jam3s

jam3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Can you text me your whole address so I can check shipping? I actually shipped the dual ballast I had for sale along with all three reflectors and the guy was fine with the shipping. My number is 9096184829 I can check later today if you text. Thanks!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back