• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(2) Neptune Sky for (2) Kessil ap9x

DakotaTheHutt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
77
Reaction score
55
Location
Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I have one brand new in box Neptune Sky and one open box but NEVER used (turned on to see color, function, etc. so probably 15 minute run time)
I have kessil lights and just want to stick with my favorite. Id like to trade for new kessils, preferable AP9X's, but I am open to other Kessils/Trades.
I am willing to ship, but would prefer to trade in person.

Thank you!

Screenshot_20240207_162946_Gallery.jpg
 
Bump, theyre still here. open to selling them as well
 
Hello all, I have one brand new in box Neptune Sky and one open box but NEVER used (turned on to see color, function, etc. so probably 15 minute run time)
I have kessil lights and just want to stick with my favorite. Id like to trade for new kessils, preferable AP9X's, but I am open to other Kessils/Trades.
I am willing to ship, but would prefer to trade in person.

Thank you!

Screenshot_20240207_162946_Gallery.jpg
Are you selling them
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new