2 quarantine tanks what fish in what tank?

NinnJinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have six fish coming tomorrow morning. 2 tiny clowns, one small yellow tang, one small blue Regal Tang, one small coral beauty, and one small diamond Watchman goby that is definitely going in the one that will be sealed like Fort Knox. LOL

Both QT tanks are 29 gallons each what fish do you suggest I put in each tank together.

Also, since both tanks will be at the same stages throughout the QT process is it okay to have them within 10 feet of each other (same room)?

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have six fish coming tomorrow morning. 2 tiny clowns, one small yellow tang, one small blue Regal Tang, one small coral beauty, and one small diamond Watchman goby that is definitely going in the one that will be sealed like Fort Knox. LOL

Both QT tanks are 29 gallons each what fish do you suggest I put in each tank together.

Also, since both tanks will be at the same stages throughout the QT process is it okay to have them within 10 feet of each other (same room)?
If same stages shouldn’t be an issue. I would quarantine them together and use the second tank ten feet away as the second tank so You can limit copper exposure to 14 days. Abbreviated quarantine. Just have Biospira on hand :)

Last edited:

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.1%
Back