• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 x 48" NEW Giesemann Aurora LED T5 Combo $1300 ea.

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 of these new in the boxes. They were removed only to confirm everything was working (even installed the T5s (not included) and downloaded the applications to test the lights) since UPS had re-taped both boxes so, I needed to make sure I didn't have a shipping claim on my hands. I fortunately did not. If I did I could have send back for free today, but I'm not a scammer so I'm just going to resell them. If delivered in the next 26 days, the warranty can be registered in your name... $1300 ea. $2525 for both. Shipped, no Tax, insured for $1300 with copy of receipt from last week. Literally, last week. I'm not paying a restocking fee to send back to BRS, I paid $1100 plus $130 for tax, then there's shipping to you which will be roughly $73 insured. Already seeing people list these on e bay to make profit, I'm not... These were the first light to sell out on BRS. I scrambled to get them. They started with 12 and sold all but 2 in 4 hours. The next day only 1 left and then it was gone...
Why am I selling so soon? I found a new tank this morning. 2 . . . 48 inch lights will not work. The tank is 72L x 48D x 30H and I gotta have it. I'vs had a 48in x 48in box for a while and I don't like the short swimming distances for the fish. So Im going to be looking for another solution for lighting the upcoming tank. These are considered 15 year lights.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dvbrien

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incase anyone is interested in cardboard...

20190210_222712.jpg
Read the reviews here... https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aurora-hybrid-48-4x54-3x85w-led-giesemann.html

Last edited:

bckey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will take 1 of them. I will pm for your paypal.

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with sale I’m just curious is that a typo on your tank dimensions because that’s a wide butt tank. I just got a 180g and idk what I’m going for lighting I’m thinking 6x 15XR30 gen4

I have 2 of these new in the boxes. They were removed only to confirm everything was working (even installed the T5s (not included) and downloaded the applications to test the lights) since UPS had re-taped both boxes so, I needed to make sure I didn't have a shipping claim on my hands. I fortunately did not. If I did I could have send back for free today, but I'm not a scammer so I'm just going to resell them. If delivered in the next 26 days, the warranty can be registered in your name... $1300 ea. $2525 for both. Shipped, no Tax, insured for $1300 with copy of receipt from last week. Literally, last week. I'm not paying a restocking fee to send back to BRS, I paid $1100 plus $130 for tax, then there's shipping to you which will be roughly $73 insured. Already seeing people list these on e bay to make profit, I'm not... These were the first light to sell out on BRS. I scrambled to get them. They started with 12 and sold all but 2 in 4 hours. The next day only 1 left and then it was gone...
Why am I selling so soon? I found a new tank this morning. 2 . . . 48 inch lights will not work. The tank is 72L x 48D x 30H and I gotta have it. I'vs had a 48in x 48in box for a while and I don't like the short swimming distances for the fish. So Im going to be looking for another solution for lighting the upcoming tank. These are considered 15 year lights.

OP
OP
dvbrien

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it's correct. Unfortunately since the first guy's paypal didn't go through I had to cancel the purchase, ask for a refund and, and the seller of the tank wasn't really happy with me so I lost it.

OP
OP
dvbrien

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 left... gotta stay on top of this bumping thing. I'm amazed at how much stuff comes through this forum.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back