2 x Kessil a160we tuna blue with goosenecks, 90 degree adapters, goosenecks and spectral controller

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my two a160’s as I upgraded to Radions. These served me well for about a year and even though I love the Radions, I do miss that Shimmer!

Notes:

- I had to replace one power supply as it went out on me but it is a properly rated replacement.

- The spectral controller was missing the magnetic mount when i got them from the previous owner. I made a magnetic mount out of an acrylic tray you can have if you want it.

Otherwise perfect working condition

$375.00

Text if interested, thanks y’all!
216-310-5145

IMG_2107.JPG

IMG_2099.JPG

IMG_2103.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank were these over, and what were you keeping? I'm setting up an SPS frag tank (either a 20 long or a 29 that I have on hand) and wonder if they'll be enough for SPS....

OP
OP
DanielJameS

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank were these over, and what were you keeping? I'm setting up an SPS frag tank (either a 20 long or a 29 that I have on hand) and wonder if they'll be enough for SPS....

They were over a 75 (LPS/Softy Dominated) but I had a few acros (tri-color, hulk etc) and a monti that did fine underneath them at the right depth, and that was at max 80% brightness.

I was actually going to keep them and use them on a coral/invert QT but I’m going to do something different for that if I can find a cheaper alternative being it’s only a temporary holding situation.

OP
OP
DanielJameS

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think over a 20L they’d be more than enough considering the 12” depth, even a 29 but I’d go with the 20L that’d be a sweet little setup

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 55 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back