20 Years of Service - 4 Weeks of Savings!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Premium Aquatics is celebrating 20 years in business with a month of deals!
5b3dd7d0-ccdd-4530-948d-9b154401be40.jpg

20 Years serving the aquatic community

Can you believe it? We have been online providing Saltwater hobbyist a great source of products and information for 20 years now. We went online in 1996. We were one of the first online saltwater stores on the internet, if not the first. Back in 1996, there was hardly anything out there. It's a tough business, but very enjoyable and we have endured for 20 years by providing great products, great service and great prices.

One thing that made our company successful over the years was email support. Back in 1996, you were lucky to get a response from any company via email, or maybe a week or two later. That was always a priority of mine was to answer emails in a timely fashion. To this day, i personally still see every email that comes into our server and still answer a good majority of them. I've always strived to keep a person touch with all of our customers. To this day, don't be surprised to get an email response back from me over the weekend or middle of the night. Sometimes I just can't help it.
We want to thank each and every one of our customers through the years to make this 20th anniversary possible. Without you, we would not be here.
To celebrate this milestone we are having some great specials through out the month. So be sure to watch our emails closely this month, each week we will have more specials and tributes to some special vendors.
Our first 3 tributes go to ESV, CPR and Liverock. These 3 items have been with us from day one of opening the shop.
Thank You,
Jason Frey
Owner, Premium Aquatics, Inc

Click Here For More Info

Last edited by a moderator:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats and what a great accomplishment! R2R thanks you for your support of our community over many years as well!

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've personally been to the store once and look forward to my next trip! Congratulations on 20 years that is a great accomplishment!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 188 71.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.7%
Back