• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$20 zoas, a few high end zoas and other assorted pieces

Aaron Shapiro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my box from Mat. They were packed well, happy, and open in the box, after a quick dip (that produced zero pests) they were on my frag racks and looking great.

IMG_2952.jpeg

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Buy with confidence! Got a expensive High end box today and everything was clean and healthy with is impressive as I have very High standards.

NewReefer455

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my shipment in. Everything was exactly as described and was fully open after only a hour or so in my frag tank. Everything was also packaged professionally and his communication was excellent. A+ seller

Teddy00024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Shipment was delayed 24 hours however, everything arrived in one piece and great condition. Thanks Mateusz!

42BCEE2E-4BEE-45DB-928B-24240F9FDBD6.jpeg

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Shipment was delayed 24 hours however, everything arrived in one piece and great condition. Thanks Mateusz!

42BCEE2E-4BEE-45DB-928B-24240F9FDBD6.jpeg
Thank you, i'm glad it arrived well even with the delay. That was scary for a second.

Akhval

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for a great seller. This is my second time and as everybpdy has mentioned everything came in well, some were already open in the package. Prices are well below market and will definitely buy in the future!

Thank you bud!

Adamtran

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pack looks fantastic. Great seller. Will buy again, thanks bro!

Robin316us

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the second time me and my friend ordered from this guy.... it's awesome. The Blasto was bright. I'm definitely buying from him in future. I would definitely recommend anybody buying from him. Thanks bud...

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a notification - was afraid you may have started a new thread already.....

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Got a notification - was afraid you may have started a new thread already.....

giphy.gif

Nope, not yet... Once I clear out the racks from the sale I usually start to try and frag again. I may be able to do one more tiny sale before the 4th..... Honestly i'm beginning to run kinda low, but I did buy a bunch of new nice stuff from some other collectors so may have some cool stuff sooner or later! I'm always here for a chat and such on PM though!

Luis1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to let everyone know how this guy operates. Had a small issue with one of the corals outside of the standard doa. I asked for advice because the Zoa wasn’t opening. I let him know it still didn’t respond after the treatment and thanked him for his help. I thought that would be it. NOPE! He sent me another Zoa free of charge and made me happier than a kid on Christmas!!! I honestly was shocked. He didn’t have to do that what so ever but he wants his customers happy. I am already inquiring about buying a few more high end zoas from him. What a stand up guy. I wish more people operated like him!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ seller.
Don’t hesitate to buy from him! You will not regret it. I can’t sing his praises enough!

Olefreebe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to let everyone know how this guy operates. Had a small issue with one of the corals outside of the standard doa. I asked for advice because the Zoa wasn’t opening. I let him know it still didn’t respond after the treatment and thanked him for his help. I thought that would be it. NOPE! He sent me another Zoa free of charge and made me happier than a kid on Christmas!!! I honestly was shocked. He didn’t have to do that what so ever but he wants his customers happy. I am already inquiring about buying a few more high end zoas from him. What a stand up guy. I wish more people operated like him!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ seller.
Don’t hesitate to buy from him! You will not regret it. I can’t sing his praises enough!
Posts like this increase confidence exponentially. I will definitely reach out to this gentleman for a zoa pack soon.

ColorReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first time ever ordering coral online. Best selection and prices I’ve seen anywhere. I will be placing another order sooner rather than later! Thanks again

3234EAD6-487B-4D97-830E-0054C002AFC9.jpeg 25F97FC9-AF05-471C-A5E0-0E3BF3120A03.jpeg 919B8CE5-18A2-4A31-BB59-142B37C96397.jpeg 86E6296E-457D-4436-AB41-0C6A5393A47E.jpeg

flo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my Zoas Mateusz, Great corals and great communication. He even gave me a free Zoas and he did not have to do. Very easy to talk to and lightning fast shipping. Will buy from again.

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just got my Zoas Mateusz, Great corals and great communication. He even gave me a free Zoas and he did not have to do. Very easy to talk to and lightning fast shipping. Will buy from again.

Thank you, enjoy the frags!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back