2012 Inland Empire Coral Farmers Market

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone heading out to this? Just curious, I think I'll be heading out to check it out after Reefkoi mentioned it, I've never been.
Hope to see some folks there!

Here's some info:

http://www.ie-cfm.com/
ourth Annual Fall Event
Sunday, September 16th, 2012
Doors Open to Public 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel
700 North Haven Avenue Ontario, California 91764

This 2012 Coral Farmers MarketSM sanctioned event is the fourth annual event run by the Inland Empire Coral Farmers MarketSM company. We are proud to continue the annual tradition of hosting a commercial coral show within the Inland Empire of Southern California. We have resized this event to better match economic conditions and we currently expect a total of more then 20 vendors sharing the available booths. The Coral Farmers MarketSM always strives to appropriately match vendor events to our local loyal and new retail customer base. Our more then 20 total coral farming and exhibiting vendors will be selling or displaying their captive grown, cultured corals or reef related products to the public. Some of the best coral farming vendors from all over California and Arizona. Farmers will include aquarists, retail reef shops, online coral shops and full scale coral farming enterprises. There will also be exhibitors present who will be demonstrating and selling their physical products. This IE-CFM event will also feature coral auctions, raffles and door prizes. Reef aquarists new to the captive reef market can also expect to see a fine collection of easy to keep beginner corals. We are also encouraging our farmers to bring plently of farmed soft corals along with their exotic farmed stony corals. Entrance to this Inland Empire Southern California event as always is free to the attending public.

SE-CFM and CFM Staff

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been to every one for the past 4 years. They are fun and have lots of rare corals from local farmers. Bring cash!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like fun! Hope you guys have a good one!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back