2013 Janesville Wisconsin frag swap

jelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This year we will be hosting the Janesville frag swap onApril 20... The location will be the Pontiac center on 2809 North PontiacDr. Doors will open to the public 12:00and will close at 3pm. We’re hoping tohave a great turn out and working hard to get stuff for door prizes andpossible a raffle... all the proceeds raisedfrom this swap will be donated to the WWP to help our vets. We are going tohave 20 tables that will be split between sellers and vendors... we will have a table for anyone who wants tobring in equipment and try to sell them. All items on this table will need yourcontact information... there will also be a free table where we will have itemsthat are for free so feel free to bringthe things you want to just give away for this table. If you have any more questions feel free toask and I will do my best to answer them... there are only 2 of us planningthis swap out so its takes time to update information. But I will post updatesas we get them. We will also like to getsome volunteers like the Madison swap did... we will be making other posts forvolunteers and for people who want to sellers and vendors. If you’re willing tohelp us get the word out for this swap it would be greatly approached. If youwould like to help get the word out I can send you a copy of our flier viaEmail to be put up... We would like to get them out In Chicago, Madison,Milwaukee and any other city that you can think of.

This year’s swap on April 20 we will have 20 tables for sellersand vendor... I would really like to have it split at 15 for vendors and 5 forsellers. If we get more than 5 peoplewho want to sell we can adjust the numbers, the only number that will be cappedat 15 will be the vendors. We wouldreally like to fill our tables up for this swap. The tables will be 30$ and will come withpower so please bring our own multi plugs and cords. There will be a 20 gallon tank limit on the tablesthat we provide. The doors will open to the public at 12 and close at 3pm. The time for set up will be around 8am butplease keep an eye out for updates. All the money from this swap will bedonated back to the WWP like last year... if you want to sell or be a vendor please sends me a PM with your name,company name, number, number of tables, and email address...

OP
OP
J

jelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are still looking for people to join us for the swap.. we could use all the help we can get in having venders and sellers at our swap.. we would really like to donate as much money as posiable back to the WWP.. the wounded worrier project is a major program who helps out disabled vets including my self.. please help us and please sign up to sell

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back