ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
14216407852_194a786363_c.jpg

Check it out, R2R sponsored!

Just found out about this swap, looks promising from what I've seen on Facebook and Instagram.

www.flfragswap.com

There will be face painting for the children, refreshments & snack bar, as well as a great raffle event!

Please check us out for tons of updates on our vendors list, floor plan, and so on.

Admission is $10, Kids under 12 FREE entry. Ticket discounts for those who have served in the military and are in law enforcement are also FREE with proper ID.

IGFA FISHING HALL OF FAME & MUSEUM (Next to Basss Pro Shops)
300 Gulf Stream Way
Dania Beach, Florida 33004

marke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this event is going to be much more impressive than most can imagine!

Aquarium Art

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are going to be there as well with our Zero Edge 8x4 Frag tank plus some extra tanks for frags and Maxi Carpets !!!!!!!

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys have a way to keep some Reef Frenzy Frozen food in a cooler and safe for the duration of the event? I would be willing to donate to the raffle. :thumb:

Larry

OP
OP
ReeferEric

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never been to a swap. Is it just swapping or can you buy as well? Sorry for the noob question

Looks like this swap is more of people selling but it doesn't mean you can't swap with them. In fact, I've been to a few and see a lot of vendors always swapping stuff to each other. It's always fun to go to a place where everyone has the same addiction.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gonna be a great event!

marke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That aquarium art tank is really nice!! I have seen them at other swaps before, and people want to be the first ones there when it opens to pick the cherries. Typically at reasonable prices. Save me one! Some of the other vendors attending also have some outstanding set ups and corals, equipment,etc. I have been to the IGFA before and it a beautiful facility. In the lobby it has a snook tank, redfish tank, an aquarium, an outdoor courtyard, and more. This is first class! Dont miss it!

OP
OP
ReeferEric

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They released a vendor floor plan, but it looks like they will be changing it up.

14067476470_43670d3e50_c.jpg

OP
OP
ReeferEric

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone won free tickets to the event on instagram, I know it wasn't me!

marke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I see from the vendors participating this is not just a frag show but a full aquarium show with aquarium builders, dry goods, service companies, fish growers, chemicals and products. Most importantly is the knowledge that can be gained just being there talking with people who have a similar interest. I will be there at the MECORAL booth. Feel free to discuss and get advice on your latest tank issue or latest equipment enhancement

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone won free tickets to the event on instagram, I know it wasn't me!

Here's another chance at it:

14315876063_cecd7be756.jpg

As I see from the vendors participating this is not just a frag show but a full aquarium show with aquarium builders, dry goods, service companies, fish growers, chemicals and products. Most importantly is the knowledge that can be gained just being there talking with people who have a similar interest. I will be there at the MECORAL booth. Feel free to discuss and get advice on your latest tank issue or latest equipment enhancement

We have plans to make it even a bigger show next year. One thing for sure, this was just a taste of what is to come next year. ME Coral will be there with his slew of SPS that he always brings. Hopefully all the vendors can send us photos of what they are bringing so we can give the public a sample.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back