2018 noopsyche Tank Photography Competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fish tank: 90*60*60 bottom filter (LPS+SPS polyculture)
Light: noopsyche K7 PRO*2

Introduction to the current situation of the fish tank: In February 2011, it started with two 40AE brand filter cylinders, and later upgraded to the 60 bottom filter. In 2015, the Taotao 90*60*60 bottom filter cylinder was opened until now. The biological state is very good. The water is changed once a week. The system is very stable. The pH, salinity, temperature, ORP and other indicators are monitored 24 hours a day. The hard bones grow faster now, and the soft pianos are divided every month.

Fish: There are flame fairy, gold hanging, blue hanging, purple hanging, sea goldfish, East African gold scissors, American red eagle, wild son and so on;

Coral: There are red single bag, Australian lamp, three green day skin, Australian skin, Wapi, taro, tumor mushroom (three kinds), crystal brain, candy brain, various mushrooms, big hand star flower, magic color button, etc. Hard bones include Australian scorpions, cat bones, Fiji Jinan too fluorescent green birds, red viruses, devil sugar and so on.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a good looking tank.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.4%
Back