24K LIMITED TIME: R2R Partner 24K is NOW OPEN! ($45,000+ In Prizes)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Luck GIF by Bingo Blitz

Thank you to everyone who chose to become a R2R Partner Member!

12humuhumu21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband has his ticket numbers! Yay. Now I’m patiently waiting for mine.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an email from R2R; shipping label created for member swag!!! Can’t wait to see all the goodies
Thanks for posting. I've been wondering but it seems they were so successful that they are buried in work now and won't be able to post much on here for the next few months until they get all of these shipments fulfilled. :face-with-hand-over-mouth:
Congratulations on another great year of Reef2Reef!

Merry Christmas GIF by Storyful
:cool::face-with-tears-of-joy: I'm so happy I'm not sending out gifts this year, and I already got her tree.

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES - new Year, new Swag!

Mine arrived today. I especially like the OctoLux Mini Logo Light that it came with Govee lighting. All my RGB lights are Govee and I like the controls it offers.

1704240819986.png

The request I would like for next year ;). No more hoodie please. Something with a zipper and no hoodie. The previous year The North Face light jacket was awesome. I regularly use it and so does my lady.

@revhtree - could you help me with the 24K Partner Member Animated Badge? Does not look like I got upgraded :). Thank you.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mine arrived today. I especially like the OctoLux Mini Logo Light that it came with Govee lighting. All my RGB lights are Govee and I like the controls it offers.

1704240819986.png

The request I would like for next year ;). No more hoodie please. Something with a zipper and no hoodie. The previous year The North Face light jacket was awesome. I regularly use it and so does my lady.

@revhtree - could you help me with the 24K Partner Member Animated Badge? Does not look like I got upgraded :). Thank you.
My light is arrived with a broken cord. connection.:crying-face:

I haven't tried on the hoodie but they help me blend in here in SoCal.

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1704240819986.png

The hoodie is the same tier as the crew neck from last year. And I am actually a huge fan of the hoodie in that case. Remember that the north face was included in the partner member plus upgrade so the replacement this year would be the rgb logo light. I also love my North face and want another one haha. But the logo light is something really cool and different.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm rockin' the hoodie today!

IMG_9543.jpg
I love the hoodie and the towel and was representing both on my SBB unboxing video! Gave R2R a shout out too.

Dang, I might get this social media thing figured out yet- LOL

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 91 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.0%
Back