• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

260 Gallon L Tank and Canopy- Michigan

tommyb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, after finally getting the tank I wanted it turns out it is not going to work in my basement finishing plans so I wanted to trade it for a straight tank but was not successful (still open for trade of around 300 gallons). The tank I have is a custom made acrylic tank by I think Tenecor. It is about 78" long and 2 feet deep and wide. The part that sticks out to make it an "L" is on the left side and sticks out about 2 feet. It is in pretty good shape but will need to be buffed out if I don't get around to it by then. No deep scratches at all and is just a little dirty. I also have the tops for it and it has an overflow in the middle of it. Also, included is the canopy but some of the trim on the side will need to be replaced and I will include the lighting as well which is 2- IceCap 440 ballasts, 2 6' long actinc VHOs and 2= 2' long actinic VHOs. $700 for all. I live in Commerce Twp, MI 48382. Sorry for the dirty tank pics, when it gets nice out I might clean it.
DSC03569.jpg

DSC03570.jpg

DSC03571.jpg

DSC03572.jpg

DSC03573.jpg

DSC03574.jpg

Back