OP
OP
outerbank

outerbank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is awesome. Surprised they haven’t asked for a divorce after all these years. :)
I think long time ago they did! I swear when they were about 2 or 3 years old the male started turning into a female. They fought for a month or so and then went back to their regular roles. I am not sure if anyone has heard of a male from a pair converting to female.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to send my cardinals to counseling with you clowns. I have 2 pajamas that have been paired 11-12 years. They still fight. ;Nailbiting

jamie1210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome to hear! How long have you had the magnifica's? How long did it take for them to split into so many?

OP
OP
outerbank

outerbank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome to hear! How long have you had the magnifica's? How long did it take for them to split into so many?
Thanks! I bought the H. Magnifica in spring 2007. It took a long time to split, maybe 7 years the first time and then it split 2 years ago when I stressed it with a light change from VHO/MH to LEDs. Each time it split it was a bit stressed. My tank is usually stable. She has released eggs a couple times as well.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe someone on this site had clowns that lived well into their late 40s? maybe 46 and 48 years old? Someone else may know his or her @?
Would that be Paul B?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back