johnwin84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
URL]

URL]

We (IEMAS) are hosting our 2nd annual “Frags 4 Food†event- the canned food drive to help our local community. All of our canned food and proceeds from any donations will once again be given to the Rancho Cucuamonga GAP Food Bank, ([URL="http://www.gapfoodbank.org/"]www.gapfoodbank.org[/url]). Helping support the working poor, single mothers, recovering addicts, seniors on a fixed income, and under-privileged who are struggling to make ends meet.

Please help us once again by donating to our food drive. Again there is no donation too big or small as every little bit helps. Anyone who donates 5 cans of food or more will receive a free frag!

The person of group that donates the most cans will win an Advanced Acrylics AIO Frag Tank.​

I will swing by the SCRK & SCMAS meetings like last year to collect cans from the clubs-

If possible everyone should stop by and join us! It is scheduled for May 5th from 11am-6pm at the Tropical Reef Fish store: 11940 Foothill Blvd. Ste. 108, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739. There will be a coral & dry good raffle at 5pm. Also on top of getting a free frag-Tropical Reef Fish store will take 10% off any purchase if you donate 5 cans or more !!!

Current Donors include-
Tropical Reef Fish Store
Advanced Acrylics
Seachem
Coral Magazine
Fantastic Frags

If you would like to donate but cannot make it to any club meetings or the event, please let me know-
[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

Pictures from last years Frags 4 Food
URL]

URL]

URL]

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back