....3.4 sale...**shipping uodate*** no shipping this week due to storms. Click inside for info

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Not a great pic but this is my prized possession to date. Ive only had it a week and I love it!

Looking forward to this sale, I’ve not done an SBB live sale yet!
B78FAB2D-B8AA-4B56-9000-CE6485FBC5A3.jpeg
nice splice!

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couple more gems from the tank:
Rainbow Interstellar
IMG-4576.JPG

Bicolor Pearl:

IMG-5241.JPG

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So forgive me if I sound like a noob, but how does this sale work? Do I need to be registered on SBBcorals.com? Do I need to purchase a shipping module? Just trying to get some insight before the drop!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
So forgive me if I sound like a noob, but how does this sale work? Do I need to be registered on SBBcorals.com? Do I need to purchase a shipping module? Just trying to get some insight before the drop!
Hello,

thanks for your question. all corals will be uploaded at the same time 12 noon EST today they will appear on the the wysiwyg sections. all shipping is build in already and it will calculate for you. its free shipping over 400 :). please let us know if you have any other questions.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hello Everyone,

sales will start at 12 noon est get ready !!! all corals will be dropped onto our wysiwyg section at noon est today!

thanks everyone see you soon!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
this sale is going to be insane guys!!! you don't want to miss it.. the sale starts in just a few hours at 12 noon est today!!!!! all the corals will be uploaded at once onto our wysiwyg sections!!!

SBB_February Coral Show Ad 300x250.png

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

thanks for your question. all corals will be uploaded at the same time 12 noon EST today they will appear on the the wysiwyg sections. all shipping is build in already and it will calculate for you. its free shipping over 400 :). please let us know if you have any other questions.
I like this format the best. Drop all the corals at once so everyone can see exactly what there is and make a purchase.
Instead of a bunch of small drops with tons of people scrambling to get the same coral, sitting online all day wondering if the coral you want will make an appearance, purchasing a shipping module before knowing if you even need shipping and no option for free shipping..... but if there is nothing else going on that day, at least it's something to do.
The SBB sale style is great, thanks for doing it this way.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back