3 Days giveaway, FREE TORCH FOR EVERYONE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Corals kingdom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ready to add another hot item to your tank for free ? All orders over 200 gets free neon tips torch. No code is need just place your order before sunday midnight and afree torch will be added your box When we ship it.

We have torchs, hammers, fragspwan, zoa and more

Www.coralskingdom.com

Example of the free torch

PhotoRoom-20240202_121629.png

*offer cant be combined with store credit or discount code.

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it man. That's so annoying. My last two loads were delayed because of weather.
But that is pretty cold man. It's probably a PITA in the summer even living up there having things shipped.
Summer is honestly my favorite thing about living up here. Weather is perfect and the days are long like 20 hrs of daylight. However our winters last about two months longer atleast than everyone else’s. Biggest problem I run into when weather is good to ship is people willing to ship up here.

CBonito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Summer is honestly my favorite thing about living up here. Weather is perfect and the days are long like 20 hrs of daylight. However our winters last about two months longer atleast than everyone else’s. Biggest problem I run into when weather is good to ship is people willing to ship up here.
Are there many people in the hobby up there to trade with and such?
I would think they'd be far and few in between, but I could be wrong.

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there many people in the hobby up there to trade with and such?
I would think they'd be far and few in between, but I could be wrong.
There are more than you would think. With winters being so long I think people enjoy it as it’s something to enjoy inside. Our one lsf does extremely well. To the point you better be there when they get coral in or it’s gone that day same with fish. However I haven’t been able to really organize anyone for a group for trading. People kinda stay to them self up here. It’s another thing I like about the state.

I miss the days of Ohio living sometimes. I was close to everything. Shipping was never an issue there as well. What’s funny to me is 6 hours from me in Ohio would take me to different states in any direction. Up here there’s really no major cities other than Anchorage or Fairbanks. I live closer to Anchorage in an area that is fastly growing.

IMG_4229.jpeg IMG_3609.png IMG_3512.jpeg IMG_1587.jpeg IMG_8312.png IMG_8131.png IMG_7700.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Corals kingdom

Corals kingdom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow
There are more than you would think. With winters being so long I think people enjoy it as it’s something to enjoy inside. Our one lsf does extremely well. To the point you better be there when they get coral in or it’s gone that day same with fish. However I haven’t been able to really organize anyone for a group for trading. People kinda stay to them self up here. It’s another thing I like about the state.

I miss the days of Ohio living sometimes. I was close to everything. Shipping was never an issue there as well. What’s funny to me is 6 hours from me in Ohio would take me to different states in any direction. Up here there’s really no major cities other than Anchorage or Fairbanks. I live closer to Anchorage in an area that is fastly growing.

IMG_4229.jpeg IMG_3609.png IMG_3512.jpeg IMG_1587.jpeg IMG_8312.png IMG_8131.png IMG_7700.jpeg
Wow

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The moose is so cool! It's on my bucket list to see the northern lights!

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could get this, but my tank is cycling right now. I have always wanted to put a torch in my tank because I love the movement and colors they add to the tank, but they are so expensive. The fact that I can get one for free is crazy. But unfortunately I am going to have to miss out on this one.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back