3 Red Sea reef led 90 for sale 600 for all 3

martyharris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 Red Sea led 90 with mounts only ran for 1.5 years 600 for all in nashville

image.jpg

CosmicMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, just trying to figure out if the MTRC club is active. Not looking to buy lights at the moment. Any idea who runs this club?

reefstarterpack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have Facebook but I joined the club anyway. Paid the fee etc. I do have a question about water quality. Is there a lot of chloramines in Nashville city water? I’m in southeast Nashville and looking to get a RODI so I don’t have to go to aquatic critter for water and can more accurately dial in my parameters. How many stages I need for 0 TDS water around here?

OP
OP
martyharris

martyharris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have Facebook but I joined the club anyway. Paid the fee etc. I do have a question about water quality. Is there a lot of chloramines in Nashville city water? I’m in southeast Nashville and looking to get a RODI so I don’t have to go to aquatic critter for water and can more accurately dial in my parameters. How many stages I need for 0 TDS water around here?
I live in south Nashville also I see Rodi water

reefstarterpack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used the RODI Buddie found on Amazon for probably 3 years and it works great!

I went ahead and got the BRS 6 stage RODI. Coming out the 2nd DI stage as 0 TDS water. Surprised how fast the DI resin is depleting already surprisingly quickly.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're using a "splitter y", like from the cold water connection for your washer; make sure it is not brass. I made that mistake and it was depleting the DI resin very fast. I changed it to a plastic one and that cured the problem.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back