• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

30+ large green mushrooms on live rock - Athens/Huntsville AL - $30

Item Price
$30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

headdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large rock that is approximately 12"X10"X6". There are 20 to 30 large mushrooms, some velvety and most bumpy. There are also some paly's that are fighting there way out the top. $30 for the whole rock with palys. If there is interest in parting it out I have a hammer and can sell chunks for $1 per small (less than 2 inch diameter) mushroom and $2 per large (greater than 2inch diameter) mushroom.

Also have 8 to 10 loose greens and a couple of very small redish/orange mushrooms. $1 each. I can meet for pick up in Huntsville or I-65 Exit 351

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg tank.png

OP
OP
headdr

headdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure how I would ship something like this but would be willing to attempt if buyer has a preferred method. Willing to discuss.

OP
OP
headdr

headdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the same mushrooms growing in my sump under a sump light for a better idea of how emerald green they are under white light and a better picture from the display.

Attachments

• sump.jpg
    sump.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 61
  • green.jpg
    green.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
headdr

headdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Given the size and the weight I can only assume shipping would be between $50 and 75 dollars. If your interested in paying shipping send me your address and I will see how much it would cost. Does FedEx charge more for live goods?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back