***30% off Beautiful WYSIWYG Aquacultured Frags***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of very nice aquacultured WYSIWYG frags are 30% off. Check them out here:

F_AU2808_2000x.jpg
F_AU2830_2000x.jpg
F_AU2822_2000x.jpg
F_AU2337_2000x.jpg
F_AU2851_2000x.jpg
F_AU2850_2000x.jpg
F_AU2928_2000x.jpg
F_AU2352_2000x.jpg

U

User1

View Badges
New WYSIWYG aquacultured frags just posted
a
IMGP1979~3.JPG

Not sure of the price of these or the image below of the strawberry made up name thing you did in the video ( :D ) maybe shoot me a PM or have Rachel email me. If I can make it work with a yellow assessor and 2 peppermints I'd be happy to order.

I am still trying test corals as my tank matures so do not purchase the higher end pieces. The clam I purchased from you, clam 20, is the most money I've spent. Well worth it mind you. So much I cleared a space in the tank for another in a couple months. I want to make sure I'm taking care of this one.

This is the coral :) I have a lot of tan, red, and green. I'd like to mix things up and I'm partial to soft corals that can fill in. The piece below and some of those frags and in your video are really nice and I would like to try some more. For example the yellow fever stylocoenilla we added is really nice and always stands out. Can't wait for it to grow more (it is slow but I've only had it for what, a month mayber?)

Thank you btw. I've been really happy with everything you have either recommended or helped me pick. No casualties.
1567641735765.png

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure of the price of these or the image below of the strawberry made up name thing you did in the video ( :D ) maybe shoot me a PM or have Rachel email me. If I can make it work with a yellow assessor and 2 peppermints I'd be happy to order.

I am still trying test corals as my tank matures so do not purchase the higher end pieces. The clam I purchased from you, clam 20, is the most money I've spent. Well worth it mind you. So much I cleared a space in the tank for another in a couple months. I want to make sure I'm taking care of this one.

This is the coral :) I have a lot of tan, red, and green. I'd like to mix things up and I'm partial to soft corals that can fill in. The piece below and some of those frags and in your video are really nice and I would like to try some more. For example the yellow fever stylocoenilla we added is really nice and always stands out. Can't wait for it to grow more (it is slow but I've only had it for what, a month mayber?)

Thank you btw. I've been really happy with everything you have either recommended or helped me pick. No casualties.
1567641735765.png

I can do a frag of the Acro. If you want an Assessor please let us know tomorrow because I have only 1 available and the hatchery just told me they won't have any more ready for a couple months. Please contact Rachel tomorrow to set this up for you. Thanks!

U

User1

View Badges
Awesome, thanks

You are than welcome. I sort of feel like a stalker but I mean this sincerely. I really enjoy doing the business with you and your team. I know it is really small in the grand scheme of things but everything you have helped with, and shipped out, has consistently arrived on time, alive, well packaged, and still doing well in my tank.

It is a business and source I trust. I hope many others feel the same way.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back