• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

300 gallon shutdown tank, stand, and all accessories for sale (powerheads, digital temp controller, UV sterilizer, etc)

Item Price
50-2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jam3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hello,

The tank is finally ready to be drained and want to post everything it comes with for sale. I'm separating out the components since I know the economy sucks and people are saving money. I do hope this goes to a good reefer as it's such an amazing tank. Please see below for details and some pics. I can also text pics if you msg me at 9096184828.

300 gallon acrylic reef ready 96x30x24
80g sump
Espresso stand
Syncra 5.5 pro return pump
Fiji cube external overflow
All pipes and tubes tied to the system (if you want them)

The set up will require some TLC, as there are scratches and salt creep. I will throw in what's left of my scratch removers. The above for $2000.

Two large Tunze powerheads I believe they're both 6125's. $100 for both.

Aqua Ultraviolet UV Sterilizer 57 watt used for 7 months (bulb lasts a year minimum) $250

2 x 400 watt radium ballasts and reflectors. I have another pair but not working due to salt creep will throw in for free with bulbs as I believe they are fixable. $150.

2 x 250 watt de dual ballast (PFO) with reflectors. $100.

6 stage Marine Depot RODI system. All membranes, sediment, and blocks has been since February, and fully compatible with anything you see on the market. $125.

Aqua Logic digital temp controller. It connects to three fans and three heaters. $50.

Syncra 5.0 return pump $50

Old school ATB protein skimmer 1050 (red) rated for for 300g. This is a collector's item. The pump is broken and you'll have to buy a new syncra one rated at 1500. $150

150 gallon glass tank with overflow I used as a second sump. Note there was a leak on one side and I fixed it. $400.

That's all I can think of right now. Local pickup for the heavy stuff, but I will ship the lighter stuff buyer pays full shipping. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg
IMG_0172.jpg
IMG_1229 (1).PNG

OP
OP
jam3s

jam3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
300 gallon setup and ATB skimmer is sold. Happy to discount on the rest of equipment and can ship!

OP
OP
jam3s

jam3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
UV sterilizer and 5.0 pump sold. Thank you.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back