• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

~300G Peninsula Tank

jam3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hello all,

I'm getting some quotes for a glass and acrylic ~300G peninsula tank, but wanted to see if anyone has an used tank sitting around. Not looking to break the bank with this one just want more space for larger fishes to swim in. I will eventually sell my current tank (Leemar 150G peninsula) so could do a cash/swap as well. Looking for 84x36x24. Thanks for looking and if you have some info please text me at 9096184828!

Best,
James

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I'm getting some quotes for a glass and acrylic ~300G peninsula tank, but wanted to see if anyone has an used tank sitting around. Not looking to break the bank with this one just want more space for larger fishes to swim in. I will eventually sell my current tank (Leemar 150G peninsula) so could do a cash/swap as well. Looking for 84x36x24. Thanks for looking and if you have some info please text me at 9096184828!

Best,
James
Hey James. I just came across this post. Did you ever find a 300g Peninsula ? If not, I am selling my entire fishroom due to a spinal injury and I have a 300g Custom Reef Savvy Peninsula 75x42x22 and Custom Reef Savvy Sump with attached Ato 60x36x18, framing tech aluminum black stand with matching Canopy. 17k invested asking 3,500 obo if your interested. ;)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back