• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

32g biocube led hood

Albertstank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Just getting my Biocube 32 up and running and would like to try and find a hood with LEDs. I bought the tank on Craigslist and the hood was missing.

If anyone has one laying around they are no longer using and don't mind shipping shoot me a pm.

Thanks.

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased an Aqueon 1/8” Hinge, Back-strip, and Handle. Took the Aquarium, Hinge and Back strip to a locally owned glass shop and had them make a glass top. The Back glass piece is 6-1/4” the front is made to fit the curve. The Filter Area is Covered with a piece of ABS Plastic. This way you can put any Light over the Aquarium.

Bamatami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need the power cord that plugs into the power supply and to your wall outlet. I've contacted Coralife, no response yet. I've looked everywhere! They can't be that expensive? Thanks!

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried a Second Hand store, where they sell used stuff? Also try an X-Box / Video Game Store. All else fails, Amazon or EBay.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.1%
Back