• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

36" ATI/Nanobox T5 LED Hybrid

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to go full LED on my tank, this light is way overkill for me as i cant keep sps alive anyways lol

The led's have never been set above 60% as on my tank that in addition with the t5 is putting over 250 par at the bottom of the tank. They are 6 individual pucks of Dave's V3 arrays, 4 channels of control. Channel 1 is white/lime/cyan on all 6 pucks. Channel 2 is All the blues on the left 2 pucks, channel 3 is all the blues on the middle 2 pucks and channel 4 is the blues on the right 2 pucks.

Purchased this October 2015 so the light has been in use for a year and a half and can grow anything you desire. This is a similar concept to the ATI Powermodule but better as the led's are spread out across the tank more.

The current bulbs are 2 blue + and 2 coral + with about 8 months of use left at 5 hours a day. The sale will also include 2 blue plus, 1 purple plus, 1 coral plus and 1 actinic with about 9 months of use at 5 hours a day.

The led's come with the bluefish mini controller so you can control the lights via wifi using your phone or any tablet.

The fixture was painted gunmetal gray by Dave at nanobox reef, it looks amazing but there are a few scratches in the paint. One of the original ATI fans have also stopped working, just needs to be replaced which should be about $30 or so and 15 minutes of your time. I can replace it before i ship but the asking price will be assuming that you are replacing it yourself.

Asking $1100 shipped conus.

Not interested in trades unless you have Orphek atlantik v4 unit or Mitras LX7 units. Would also expect a little cash with either of those for the value to match up.

OP
OP
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are the 2 t5 channels dimmable?
T5s are not dimmable, also all 4 are on the same channel. There is no need to have them dimmable or on separate channels when you have led's that do that much more efficiently:)

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back