• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" ATI Dimmable w/ bulbs & BMLED strip for LED...

ThePriceSeliger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, looking to get away from T5 and back to a controllable LED option. I have a 6-bulb 48" ATI dimmable fixture with 1-month old bulbs and a 6-month old BuildMyLED Super Actinic strip bolted the the front. This thing is awesome, but I'm in need of more control. I'm looking for an LED of equal proportions and value. Light needs to be Apex controlled. Let me know what you have!

justindinh24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this LED AQUATIC LIFE PULSE LED MARINE & REEF AQUARIUM LIGHT FIXTURES. Let me know if you are interest to trade it. Have it over a year no issue. I upgrade big tank so no need it

I have picture if u want to see it

Thanks

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to sell a Reef Radiance Lumentek pro 240. it is 32" long and will work on a 48" tank. 80 LEds. only one blue has gone out in back right corner. it is normally controlled by an onboard controller, however I hacked into the PWM lines on it and now control it with my Archon through the analog dimming ports. It is completely reversible and offers three channel control. to do this, i had to use an analog to PWM board with reverse logic. I control the whites, blues and moons with analog voltages which convert to a Reversed PWM. I also hacked the ballast wires as well as they are kicked on by another set of dimmer channels. the Arduino boards are all inside the light fixture. im asking $300.

IMG_20170113_174941.jpg
IMG_20170113_174954.jpg

OP
OP
ThePriceSeliger

ThePriceSeliger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you want to sell the t5 light outright ?? Pm me the details..thanks
Not really, I'd prefer a straight trade.

What size tank are you lighting?
RedSea Reefer 425XL. 88 gallon display.

I am looking to sell a Reef Radiance Lumentek pro 240. it is 32" long and will work on a 48" tank. 80 LEds. only one blue has gone out in back right corner. it is normally controlled by an onboard controller, however I hacked into the PWM lines on it and now control it with my Archon through the analog dimming ports. It is completely reversible and offers three channel control. to do this, i had to use an analog to PWM board with reverse logic. I control the whites, blues and moons with analog voltages which convert to a Reversed PWM. I also hacked the ballast wires as well as they are kicked on by another set of dimmer channels. the Arduino boards are all inside the light fixture. im asking $300.
You may have better luck creating your own thread if you're trying to sell this.

Blmain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 48" BML 20k, one of them is multi channel. if you want to add to your super actinic with the 20k they pair nicely.

OP
OP
ThePriceSeliger

ThePriceSeliger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 48" BML 20k, one of them is multi channel. if you want to add to your super actinic with the 20k they pair nicely.
Thanks for the offer! I think I have the whole spectrum covered with my 6-bulb, but I would love another BML Super Actinic 48". They are sort of hard to find.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.9%

Back