• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" Retrofit T5 Led Fixture, 24" 4 bulb T5 Fixture, Bulbs, meds, supplement, Plumbing

Lollipop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those who are in the Columbus area, I am willing to travel if you buy a lot. I have some corals if you are interested, ranging from colonies to frags and freebies. PM me for pictures

- NEw, opened, but never used, Hamilton Aruba Sun T5 Retrofit with LEDs - 2 x 54W 48" T5 HO - Low Profile Light Kit $130 shipped

- Odysea 24” T5 and LED fixture with 2 new coralife bulbs, 1 day light and 1 actinic (you should supply 2 more for all 4 bulb slots) $40 shipped. Fully functional-the picture doesn’t have the cover on the bottom but it does come with a sliding acrylic.

· Ecotech Radion Lens from gen 3. As i changed mine to wide angles, ive got 2 sets, 4 total. $12 per pair shipped

- Ecotech Radion Hanging kit, nearly new. I have other bolts etc too if you want. $29 shipped

- PraziPro 16oz huge size! Barely used, $29 shipped

- PE Pallets 4oz larger size, new, $12 each shipped (got 2 packs).

· Seachem Cupramine 100ml & Salifert Copper test (new) $22 together shipped

· Red Sea Aptasia X slightly used, $9 shipped

- Fauna Marin AQUASCAPE FIX BONDING ADHESIVE, New, 250ml $19 shipped

- Blue Life Phosphate Rx, 4/5 left, $14 shipped

- Magfloat for glass, Large (up to 350 gal), $24 shipped.

· Phyton No Spill vac head 24” long, NEW $19 shipped

- 3 outlet Mechanical Timer $8 shipped

The following low value and/or heavy items are shipped with other stuff above

- Eheim Subtrat Pro biological media – A half in the box (1 bag out of 2). This is awesome for a smaller tank! Use as substrate or put them in AIO sump! $9.

· Return U shape $7 shipped, tried on condition.

· Seachem Reef Buffer 1kg powder jar *huge jar! - 4/5 full. $10 shipped with other items.

· Kent Marine Pro Clear 16oz – used a couple of cap fulls. $6 shipped with others

- Disposable pipettes 12” long x 10 ($6) or 6” x 10 ($4)

- Digital Thermometer $3 each shipped with other items. Got 2

· Aquaforest StoneFix ½ left $7 shipped with other items

· seawater calibration fluid. One small bottle is $5 and the other bigger bottle is 7.

- Seachem MetroPlex

- Cobalt coral food, large jar, NEW

· MISC – Miscellaneous plumbing parts, freshwater stuff, etc $ .50 to 7;
- Plus, a non slip dog bowl - med (16oz)- $5; dual stainless for a Small dog $10!!! What a deal! the latter was too small for
English bull we have!

Hamilton-Aruba-Sun-T5-Retrofit-with-LEDs-2-x-54-Watt-T5-HO-Low-Profile-99.jpg 300247_ecotech-radion-led-hanging-kit-a.jpg IMG-9213.JPG IMG-9214.JPG IMG-9220.JPG IMG-9221.JPG IMG-9222.JPG IMG-9223.JPG
IMG-9229.JPG

IMG-9227.JPG IMG-9228.JPG
IMG-8716 (1).JPG

IMG-8721.JPG IMG_7486.jpg Non-Tip Anti Skid Dishes Stainless Steel 16oz.jpeg

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%

Back