5/21/16 Hard To Top This Update - ASD Super Special Update + SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Pics/prices of reds?

Bruce Burnett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't bought yet either, timing hasn't worked out well with me being out of town. But I'm looking forward to it as well, they seem like good people and the selection is awesome.
I have purchased 4 times, no complaints.

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man there are couple of acan colonies I love, but you guys have got way to expensive for my budget.
The price vs quality from AquaSD is second to none. Best quality, best value, best service. Period. I no longer buy from anyone else.

Cronamator

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a lot of nice stuff really not that expensive in the grand scheme. I have limited real estate, else some of those huge acro colonies would be in my box. But most of my real estate is on the sand...so LPS it is lol

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

spectra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW that's al I can say.................................

Oh and where can I sell a Kidney :eek:

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order from last weeks sale ,,, a Hillie & Bower that were bright ,, healthy and the size of a small Scoly :) ,,, also picked up 4 really nice Chalice frags that I would say are the size of a good sized 50 cent piece ,, they were also very bright and healthy ,,, Main reason for my last order was to pick up the 10 frag acan pack for $100 ,,, my tank is beginning to have a lot of acans in it :) I wasn't expecting much for 10 acan frags at $10 each,,, but every acan in my tank doesn't have to be a rainbow :) I was impressed & pleased with what ASD sent me ,,, all were mostly 3 & 4 polyp frags with one or two ,,,, 2 polyp frags ,,, all had good color and I am happy to add each of them to my tank :) Sure felt good to add nice corals to my tank that didn't cost a arm & a leg ,,,,

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Heck - I want an acan pack now

mrkell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice stuff is expensive unfortunately.

I have greens and red colonies for cheap, but I'm sure you don't want those :)
Your nice stuff use to not be so expensive. I bought beautiful acan colonies from you for $80.00 in the past. Spending $300 meant a box full of awesome corals. I always bought from you because of price, quality, and customer service. It just seems to me that you have greatly changed how you do things. Even your website has changed. I have been a loyal customer a long time, is what it is I guess.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your nice stuff use to not be so expensive. I bought beautiful acan colonies from you for $80.00 in the past. Spending $300 meant a box full of awesome corals. I always bought from you because of price, quality, and customer service. It just seems to me that you have greatly changed how you do things. Even your website has changed. I have been a loyal customer a long time, is what it is I guess.

Sorry you feel this way. Please keep in mind that price changes are due to cost of goods. Demand and supply. We do not get things for one set price. Nicer pieces cost more, and majority of the time comes with contingencies.

We are in the process of bringing on new team members to take care of the website. Forum updates have proven to be the best for our business, therefore we are more focused on that.

I'll be happy to work deals for long term loyal customers though :) Please send me an email and let me know what all you are interested in.

Thank you for your input.

reefingit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry you feel this way. Please keep in mind that price changes are due to cost of goods. Demand and supply. We do not get things for one set price. Nicer pieces cost more, and majority of the time comes with contingencies.

We are in the process of bringing on new team members to take care of the website. Forum updates have proven to be the best for our business, therefore we are more focused on that.

I'll be happy to work deals for long term loyal customers though :) Please send me an email and let me know what all you are interested in.

Thank you for your input.

Any deals for fairly new but just as loyal customers? Wink wink. Lol.
Need some new color gonis from your collection.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always :) Email me what all you'd like - [email protected]

We have some crazy gonis in this round, all from northern and western aussie, super hardy and colorful!

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will typically has some of the cheapest prices of any of the online vendors especially with the colors on most of these.

Falk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my order this week and I gotta say the prices were great. Got an 8 pack of mini scolys and if you look around most places charge $75 each and each one was very unique and cool.

Terofyin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up my order a couple hours ago and acclimating them. The packaging was great, all the corals so far are looking in great shape and all the freebies were a big surprise. After shopping around over a dozen different online suppliers and comparing prices I have to say they have the most competitive prices I've found online. I'm glad even though I've moved away from Cali I'll still be able to get the same quality frags as I could when I'd drop by the store front. Thanks again for the amazing service Will and everyone at Aqua SD!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back