50% OFF AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AFTER-3000x3000.jpg

1200x300.jpg

TCK CORALS | Labor Day Weekend | LIVE SALE

This is a BIG Live Sale Event, Saturday September 2nd @ 1pm ET Labor Day Weekend

LIVE Postings | Giveaways | Codybot Games | $1 & $5 Corals | VIP Lounge | Auctions | Super Deals

100's of WYSIWYG Frags and Auctions

First person to complete check out WINS!! Carts do not reserve items.
Each frag will be posted with a buy button that will take you directly to checkout.

SUPER-BAR.jpg

We will also be dropping lots of awesome $5 frags and $1 Super Special Frags during the sale!
Please understand these $5 and $1 frags are a bonus, and we only have limited quantities in stock.
$5 Frag Rules:

LIMIT THREE $5 frags per customer.
You must buy ONE regular priced frag per each $5 frag.​
$1 Super Special Frag Rules:

Maximum ONE $1 Super Special frag per customer.
Order minimum must be over $100 for a $1 frag purchase.​

AUCTIONS-BAR.jpg

Auctions

There will be several auctions of some high end pieces during this sale event!
Each auction will start at $1 with bid increases as low as $1. Proxy bidding will also be allowed. No reserve pricing.

VIP.jpg
GAMES.jpg
door-busters.jpg
VIP LOUNGE
Win Access
Win one of Codybot's games and get access
into a VIP Lounge where everything is $1.​
GAMES BY CODYBOT
Friendly Engaging Games held throughout the day.
Prizes and Giveaways
Come Join In On The Fun.​
Door Busters
Several Types of Select Corals
These prices will be dramatically reduced.
Grab One (1) of each type.​

insane-2400x38.jpg

SHIPPING-BAR.jpg

AUCTIONS.jpg

TEASER-BAR.jpg

coming soon

RULES-BAR.jpg

Live Sale Rules
In the event of a double or multi-sale of any item during the sale, the item will go to the first person who purchased the item. We will either duplicate the item if available, or refund those transactions to the duplicate sales after. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, so the first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.
All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale.

Auction Rules
  • POPCORN BIDDING | BIDS PLACED IN THE LAST MINUTE OF THE AUCTION EXTEND TIME BY 2 MINS TO GIVE BIDDERS WHO WERE OUTBID AN OPPORTUNITY TO REBID.
  • If you win an auction item be sure to checkout within 24hrs.
  • Click on "My Account" then "Profile" at the top of the page to view/pay for your active actions that you have bid on.
  • Failure to pay for an Auction Item you have bid on and won, could disqualify you from future auctions.
  • No free shipping for auctions | You Must Purchase A Shipping Module
  • Only 1 module needed for an unlimited amount of corals.
  • Items purchased outside the auctions can be included in the same shipping box.

Game Rules:

Codybot will be running games throughout the duration of the sale!

Game winners will get access to a VIP Lounge with a selection of awesome coral prizes and other stuff inside.
Winners will be given a code to purchase ONE prize for $1 (does not count as a $1 Super Special Frag).

Game Rules:
• Everyone can play games, but to qualify to win prizes you must have purchased a shipping box prior to the game starting.
• Customers who will be doing local pickup will be required to select a pickup date and purchase a corals over $39 to qualify for prizes prior to the game starting.
• 1 prize/ trip into the VIP Lounge per household. In the event someone wins a second game, the prize will be awarded to the runner-up.
• In the event of a dispute, Codybot would have the final say.
If you purchase a shipping box and don't purchase any corals, your shipping box will be refunded after the sale.

Shipping Rules:

You must purchase ONE shipping module for your order to ship out. An unlimited amount of items can be added to your box

UPS Overnight Shipping Modules for this sale can be purchased HERE for $39 for Out of State, or $29 for Nearby States

No piggyback shipping. No free shipping during the sale event - we use the shipping modules to organize all of the ship outs, without a module we won't know when to ship your order! We only ship to the continental US. At the end of the sale, we will consolidate orders that haven't auto-merged. If no purchases are made, we will refund the shipping module.

Please pick either an In State, Out of State or Local Pickup Module depending on your location and choose your Delivery or Pickup day.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only, you must have selected "Local Pick Up" in our shipping section.

Your order will NOT ship without a shipping module!

We may update this post prior to the start of the sale and reserve the right to modify/change the rules as needed.

3000x3000.jpg

Last edited:

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals any Wicked Wild Watermelon acros this sale? Been waiting on one of those!
We made a few frags a while back so they would be fully colored. Will check today on the progress and see if they are ready for this sale. If not, we'll get them posted as soon as they are ready

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Time to dust off the ole game machine, fill it up with unfiltered petroleum, and crank it up! First game starts today at 6:30pm ET for your chance to score a sweet, sweet gift card before the sale even begins!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

NEW GAME
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Random trivia time! Although, some Labor Day questions will be sprinkled in, of course! For this game, I will post a trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to answer it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Correct!

The name was meant to honor The Haymarket Massacre on May 4, 1886 in Chicago when tension with workers lead to peaceful protests after a worker was killed in a factory. A bomb was throw, people were shot, and it eventually lead to May Day, which the majority of the western world still celebrates.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haha nothing today! I only drink on the weekends. I almost cave though and had a little hurricane party
Gregg is over in Florida feeling the pain with y'all! So much for his Universal Studios tour!

Hurricane parties are always fun though. Any seasoned gulf coast resident knows the drill. It's kind of funny talking to folks from New Orleans talk about hurricanes. You'll see them laughing and drinking while they board up the windows. They're just so used to it, even more so than you or me. It's like Texas and Florida are the bowling bumpers that send em their way.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%

Back