OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
spotlight.png

Unless you have been under a rock you have likely heard about LRS foods. A premium blend of "human grade" wild caught seafood packaged for feeding our wet pets. You may not know that they recently launched a NEW website with lots of great content including entertaining video's, lots of pictures of their company mascot (Jackson), social links, product information and even their own studio recorded song called Reef Frenzy Blues. Check it out when you have some time Reef Frenzy, Best Reef Food - Larry's Reef Services, Llc - Advance, Nc

I haven't personally tasted any LRS food but my fish love it. I see a level of excitement best described by it's name "A Feeding Frenzy" when adding LRS to the tank. Another notable item is the food is very clean and smells fresh. It doesn't cloud the water like other foods can if not rinsed really well. I can just break off a piece of LRS and put it right into the tank. No prep required. If you haven't taken the LRS experience I highly recommend picking some up at your retailer you frequent. With 120 stocking locations it shouldn't be hard to find. If your local store doesn't have it ask them to call LRS.

LRS will be attending our swap and have graciously donated Two- “bundles” of food which include 2 packs of Reef Frenzy Nano and a pack of the LRS organic Seaweed. Each bundle will also include dry ice and an insulated travel pouch to get the food home and a LRS T- Shirt.

LRSbrand.gif

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian and the rest of the team at WORC put on a fantastic swap. I had a great time last year, and this year I've reserved a spot to setup a small system. I'm definitely looking forward to it! See you all on the 29th.

twizted1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some quick iPhone pics of some of the awesome coral we will be ruffling off. Thanks to SeaDwelling Creatures.

twizted1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some better picture of the coral that will be raffled off at the WORC swap March 29th. The raffle will start at 3 pm.
The coral is being housed at Aquaculture Underground. If you would like to see these pieces in person before the swap feel free to contact Dave.

twizted1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The frag swap is approaching very quickly. With only 11 days left if you haven't registered on Fragswapper, now is the time. You can look at what some are selling. There has been some nice looking frags available. We hope to see all of you there.

twizted1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is shaping up to be the largest swap we have ever hosted. I am very excited and please with the record number of Fragswapper registrations. If you have yet to attend a WORC swap, I would strongly urge you to attend this one. With huge prizes being raffled off, a great vendor line up and record breaking Fragswapper attendance, this is looking to be one for the record books. WORC invites you to atten this 2015 Sping Swap!

OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share this from Orphek's site

[quote author=Orphek link=topic=17845.msg155234#msg155234 date=1395841455]
Orphek is heading to the Western Ohio Reef Club frag swap this coming Saturday, March 29th 2014.

Get more Orphek News here-

http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=k5es6lnab&p=oi&m=1113870373834&sit=nwixfz6hb&f=71d174d1-d4c8-458d-b2eb-a47423e88766

Situated between Cincinnati and Columbus Ohio, the Dayton frag swap is set to draw a large crowd of Reef enthusiasts. With everything from coral vendors, retailers and manufacturers the event is sure to have something for everyone. The Orphek booth is going to showcase the best lighting in the industry. With our Atlantik series of lights and the PR72 on display we will be able to provide a solution for everyone. We will have the Azurelite flashlights for sale as well as special pricing on our skimmers and Atlantik Series of lights.

WORC_April_2014_Floor_Plan.jpg

The Orphek team will also have the spectrometer and PAR meter on-hand to demo the spectrum of our lighting. We can show you why Orphek is the choice of the professionals and advanced hobbyists. We love to take the time to educate people on lighting so that they can make a more advanced decision on what they put into their tanks.

The swap hours will be from 12am to 4pm on Saturday March 29th, 2014. Be sure to let us know if you are coming and then look us up when you are there.

Check out the info on the swap here.

Western Ohio Reef Club frag swap ? Orphek LED ? Aquarium LED Lighting
[/QUOTE]

Bucknutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little birdie told me there will be 200g boxes of reef crystals for around $40 per box at the swap. They won't last long so get there early.

OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the way day to start setting up the Venue; Vendor's and Early-birds are welcome to setup tonight from 6p-9p and 7am tomorrow.

lisa28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What time are the "early birdd" going to be open for business? I'd like to know if the box of corals for 40$ is true!!! This is my first swap ever soooo excited!

lisa28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was not sober when I wrote that^ please ignore! Idk about every one else but I had a great time today and picked up a few killer frags!!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 147 75.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 29 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back