• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

70 gallon oceanic

tamanning

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 70 gallon oceanic with center overflow. I also have an eshopps channel design sump 26 gallon and I have no idea what they might be worth.
the tank is 24 tall by 36 wide by 18 deep. the glass looks good clear and the back has not been painted. the bulkheads are good and no leaks. I'm in the Orlando fl area. because I don't think shipping would be a good thing.

OP
OP
T

tamanning

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 70 gallon oceanic with center overflow. I also have an eshopps channel design sump 26 gallon and I have no idea what they might be worth.
the tank is 24 tall by 36 wide by 18 deep. the glass looks good clear and the back has not been painted. the bulkheads are good and no leaks. I'm in the Orlando fl area. because I don't think shipping would be a good thing.
Sorry guys I don't have pictures of them at the moment. they are sitting in my garage. I thought about setting up a second system but I really don't have the space for it. I'm running a 75 gallon display and a the same sump.

Back