75 coral sell off

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to sell the contents then I will sell the tank, stand and canopy lights etc. Still working on a price for the tank and stuff.

light and dark purple echinata - piece is approx 5" across growing on a decent sized piece of rock. Came from Reefermadness. $80

lightdarkpurpleenchinata.jpg

Sold - Large orange cap - multiple layers - at least 8" across. mounted on a 5+lb piece of LR. $75

redcap-1.jpg

SOLD - Yellow ric with blue in the center and pink mouth - one polyp $15

yellowwithpinkmouth.jpg

orange ric with blue center and green mouth - one polyp has 2 mouths. 2 polyps total. saving the third polyp for myself :angel: $30

orangewithblue.jpg

torch with green mouth/centers. tenticles when short are green but the longer they get they turn more brown - cream tips. At least 9 heads - tenticles get very long. Sold frags at the swap for $20 per head. entire piece $125

torch.jpg

I also have a dark blue ric with a pink mouth that I can't get a picture of - I will try again later with flash - $15

Sold - Purple favia with green mouths 3" x 8" $65

favia.jpg

Sold - I also have a linear blennie - he is an algae blennie but I would not put him in with sps. He leaves my lps and zoas alone but like to nip. He is very hard to get a pic of - looks just like the one listed on liveaquaria over 2" long - $30

Wheelers watchman goby - he stays just under the rck work - comes out to eat but nearly impossible to get a pic of. red and white barring just like the pics on live aquaria - 2" + $25

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Vedy nice! Great prices too. :)

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 19.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 126 75.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back