8/30/15 Aqua SD Super Update and SALE! New Shipments full of HOT Colonies + Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Close to 800 pieces loaded up, list starts at page 3, check it out here - http://reef2reef.com/threads/8-30-1...ents-full-of-hot-colonies-frags.211846/page-3

To order, simply email the item number, description and price to: [email protected]. You can email it one at a time, or compile your order and email it all at once. Once you have finished ordering, let us know, we will then send you a breakdown with payment instructions and shipping information.

Sale is First to Email First to hold. You will receive a reply to every request, so you know what you got. If payment is not received within 24 hours after breakdown is sent, we will offer the piece to the next person in line. Majority of our frags, we have duplicates of, so there can be multiple winners to the piece (frags are the same size, same color, from same mother colony).

There's NO TIME LIMIT! Items will only be unavailable if we are sold out.

tigé21v

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long-time lurker, first-time buyer..:rolleyes:
Since this IS, in fact, my first ASD Rodeo, I'm not sure where it goes from here. Do you repost sometime in the next day or so what is still available? In case, say, we may want to add to our order before it ships? Going through 800 choices initially was hard enough....
(I almost hate to even ask that question, since I cannot even fathom the amount of time you already have invested leading up to this sale.)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the post! The ones that are left we will reshoot for our next update which should be Saturday 9/5. Sorry, but we do not update the availability.

Appreciate you giving us try :) We will take care of your box!

dyates442

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new stick garden thanks to aqua sd. Oh and thanks for the freebies will definitely order again

Attachments

• 20150902_110254.jpg
    20150902_110254.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 259
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad they came in okay, thank you!

JoeIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order arrived at 10am, wife got everything acclimated, in the frag tank, and sent me some teaser pics. Now I am stuck at work until 4:30 before I get to go see the pretties! Talk about torture.

From the pics she sent me, holy freebies! Thanks guys!

Robert Kelley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks SD!! Corals arrived quickly were well packaged and so many freebies!! I will do business with these guys again :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back