A big update.

MPH2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's been a long time since I've posted. This race season is hectic to say the least lol. Both tracks have a big race a month so it leaves only two weekends a month to tune and practice. With both of us racing it's busy all the time, but we are still keeping up on the tanks. So far we changed the 6 foot 125 to a 4 foot 120, still have the 55 and biocube running. We now have a frag tank that we put most of the coral in for now because my wife kind of took over my 120 for some predators. The big plan is now I ended up doing some trading and got a 500 gallon 10 foot long acrylic tank. It has center overflows so its made to be seen from both sides . It is huge to say the least lol. I now got my wife ready to take down the 55 and combine it with the 120 we have going so we are down to two reef tanks, a frag tank(which I might plumb into the 120 for ease of use), and a qt tank. So now we are cleaning out the storage in the back of our basement and build a rec. Room and the tank is going to stick out from the wall. I'm building a room behind it for the sump and water change station. The sump will be a spare 4 foot 120 with the glass fogged up alittle so it isn't going to matter and and maybe a 55 sitting on top of it for a refugium or big algae scrubber. And I'll be using a external pump for the returns and a external skimmer too. This tank originally had a wet dry under it but it's practically impossible to service it. We won't have it up and running for a while as I have some sanding and polishing to do on the tank. Once we get a chance we will be posting pictures of the progress. Thanks for reading this jumbled up post lol

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 36 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 175 73.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 11.0%
Back