A brand new Unique Corals Flashsale - Monday April 22nd 10am-6pm pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
903A2320.JPG

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flashsale-R2R (April 22nd-6-10.png

A brand new UC FlashSale!

We won't have another until the middle of June so now is the time to stock up and watch those precious babies grow grow grow.

Hot
deals on healthy, colorful, aquacultured specimens of all kinds. 800+ corals at up to 80%+ off !
10am-6pm PST, join us Monday, 4/15/24, for the R2R FlashSale extravaganza!

LPS, SPS, Softies, UC Signature, frags, colonies, $5 corals and more lined up in this sale! Perfect for tanks of all sizes.
All backed by our UC Guarantee! Earn UC Rewards while you shop. The thread on R2R will announce the drops with example photos, and a batch of 50 corals will become available every 30 minutes. Huge selection of healthy colorful corals at prices you'll love!

If you have livestock orders with us from a previous purchase or FlashSale, we can combine shipping for you (on the same shipping module).

Prizes: 3 winners total (each purchase is an automatic entry to our raffle).

1st place: UC Signature coral pack​

2nd place: UC mixed frag pack​

3rd place: Triton ICP tet​

The items are not yours until you completely checkout. We automatically combine shipping. Please select "Add-On Order" at checkout. You MUST purchase a shipping module to participate in the sale. Max two $5 items per person, for every $5 item you must also purchase a non-$5 item. All corals will have the UniqueCorals LiveStock guarantee, & UC reward points too!

All FlashSale items are final, no exchanges no refunds. You must purchase a shipping module to participate in the FlashSale, unless you have purchased $225 or more livestock in the main store. (select "Add-On" shipping at checkout) Please pick arrival date. Robust guarantee. We combine shipping. Sales are final, no substitutions, due to discounted FlashSale pricing.

Shipping policy Guarantee

Looking forward to having the problem if fitting in more corals!

If I didn't purchase anything, is the shipping module refunded?

You have an old, 4/15, date for this same in your copy in the first post and on your website.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to having the problem if fitting in more corals!

If I didn't purchase anything, is the shipping module refunded?

You have an old, 4/15, date for this same in your copy in the first post and on your website.
Hello, yes the module is refunded if nothing is purchased

zyrzyxen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flashsale-R2R (April 22nd-6-10.png

A brand new UC FlashSale!

We won't have another until the middle of June so now is the time to stock up and watch those precious babies grow grow grow.

Hot
deals on healthy, colorful, aquacultured specimens of all kinds. 800+ corals at up to 80%+ off !
10am-6pm PST, join us Monday, 4/15/24, for the R2R FlashSale extravaganza!

LPS, SPS, Softies, UC Signature, frags, colonies, $5 corals and more lined up in this sale! Perfect for tanks of all sizes.
All backed by our UC Guarantee! Earn UC Rewards while you shop. The thread on R2R will announce the drops with example photos, and a batch of 50 corals will become available every 30 minutes. Huge selection of healthy colorful corals at prices you'll love!

If you have livestock orders with us from a previous purchase or FlashSale, we can combine shipping for you (on the same shipping module).

Prizes: 3 winners total (each purchase is an automatic entry to our raffle).

1st place: UC Signature coral pack​

2nd place: UC mixed frag pack​

3rd place: Triton ICP tet​

The items are not yours until you completely checkout. We automatically combine shipping. Please select "Add-On Order" at checkout. You MUST purchase a shipping module to participate in the sale. Max two $5 items per person, for every $5 item you must also purchase a non-$5 item. All corals will have the UniqueCorals LiveStock guarantee, & UC reward points too!

All FlashSale items are final, no exchanges no refunds. You must purchase a shipping module to participate in the FlashSale, unless you have purchased $225 or more livestock in the main store. (select "Add-On" shipping at checkout) Please pick arrival date. Robust guarantee. We combine shipping. Sales are final, no substitutions, due to discounted FlashSale pricing.

Shipping policy Guarantee

I’m slated for local pick up for next week after having purchased a few corals from last week’s flash sale. Can I still participate this go round?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m slated for local pick up for next week after having purchased a few corals from last week’s flash sale. Can I still participate this go round?
yes of course, please choose the "local pick up" option at checkout

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is shopping done from links to items here in the forum, or can just hang out on the Unique Corals site? Is there a link to the sale page?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is shopping done from links to items here in the forum, or can just hang out on the Unique Corals site? Is there a link to the sale page?
Either or is fine :) There will be a link to the sale page posted at the top of each new batch of corals here on Reef2Reef

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 77.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.6%
Back