• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A custom stand!!

Jake DiMeglio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to hire someone to build a custom stand for me. Will pay well and looking for something high quality. For either a 454 or 525 Red Sea. Located in Westchester New York

youngreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i could build an iron stand for you. it can be painted or powder coated for maximun corriosion resistance. this is my phone number if you are interested 914 433 8765
text during the day would be better or feel free to call me after 5 or on the weekend

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a guy Tony in Newburgh that builds custom aquarium stands. He does high quality woodwork. He often posts on Manhattan Reefs, though I haven’t seen him active over there in the last few months. Shooting you a PM with his contact info...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back