A great Weekend for Coral Shopping!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're thinking of shopping for some corals, this weekend would be a really good time! Everything is 20% off the regular price for our Fall "Open House Sale"! If you're looking for something that is not on our site, we still might have it in our huge inventory! Call, and we'll do our best to find it!

Just a random sampling of stuff:

_DSC0763.jpg

Awesome new frags

_DSC1366.jpg

The latest PNG Zoas that you won't find anywhere else!

_DSC0033.jpg

Gold Torch corals at 3 different sizes!

_DSC0056.jpg

Super colors for fall!

_DSC1349.jpg

The most AWESOME locally-propagated Rainbow Bird's Nest you've ever seen!

We have a huge variety, and we'll always try to take the time to help you select the coral that you've been looking for. Although it may be too crazy on Saturday and Sunday, we can generally "shop" with you via Facetime if you have an Iphone! It's kind of like being here...We do this for a lot of customers, and you can literally see the exact piece you'll be buying in real time- without getting your hands wet!

And how goofy of me not to have mentioned it previously, but you should definitely check out our Facebook page for any questions you might have, and for different content than you find here...And if you "like" us, you'll be able to comment, interact, and post pics of your cool finds!

:clap2:please join our ever-growing community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uniquecorals?ref=hl

We hope to see and hear from many of you this weekend! Thanks again for your support!

Regards,

Scott

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 162 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back