A "Grinchmas" Live Sale Weekend | 1000+ Frags & Auctions | Coral-Vault

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral-vault

DFW's Premier Aquatics Dealer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for sitting out this sale with us. My family truly appreciate your support towards our business. I know the holiday makes everyone budget tight. We greatly appreciate every dollar you have spent tonight!

Please pay your invoices asap so we can organize to ship out orders.

Have a wonderful evening
Fun Thank You GIF by Carawrrr

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for sitting out this sale with us. My family truly appreciate your support towards our business. I know the holiday makes everyone budget tight. We greatly appreciate every dollar you have spent tonight!

Please pay your invoices asap so we can organize to ship out orders.

Have a wonderful evening
Fun Thank You GIF by Carawrrr
Reactivate that 50% off code?:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct!

I thought it was funny that he was trying to play it off as "yeah, California is going crazy." Nah dude, just admit it's the income taxes and we will move along. I'd move ot another state to save 10mil any day. Even New Jersey!
That definately didn't hurt! I think he wanted out for plenty of other reasons too though...he's not from there.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpeg

FINAL SCORE

title gif.gif

@billyocean - 7
@NATE1979 - 3

Congratulations to @billyocean on winning the role as The Grinch in the new Grinch movie!

That concludes it for my games this weekend, y'all! If you haven't responded to one of my pms for a prize then please do so.

Also, please make sure to pay for the auctions you bid on and won. It really sucks for the vendors and other auction patrons when you bid something up, win it, then don't pay, so make sure to hold true on your commitment!

See everyone next time! As always, it's a pleasure to hang with y'all admirable hobbits!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That definately didn't hurt! I think he wanted out for plenty of other reasons too though...he's not from there.
Oh I'm sure it was a lot of reasons, but I'd wager that the money was the biggest factor that made him look at the others. This was around the time the rona set in, and I remember him talking a lot about mask policies being crazy. Just generic stuff like that, which wouldn't make someone uproot their life and career. Either way, it made me chuckle even if not true.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was joking but that would be awesome man! BTW how are your strats doing? Remember i still got your name on a frag if you want
Oh I didn't break any zoas on acrylic sheets out, but I made a little video demonstrating the process outside of the water. More info comes to mind that I would have included in the video had I scripted it, but you will get the idea. It's loading to YouTube now.

The strats are doing great! Just got a lot of reorganizing to do in my tanks.

Thanks for the offer! Maybe we do a trade down the line.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was joking but that would be awesome man! BTW how are your strats doing? Remember i still got your name on a frag if you want
Not my finest work but you get the idea haha! I'll make a more fine-tuned demo video later. Maybe I'll do it this week when I shoot my other stuff.

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not my finest work but you get the idea haha! I'll make a more fine-tuned demo video later. Maybe I'll do it this week when I shoot my other stuff.

Thanks brother! Lets just hope i dont french fry when im supposed to pizza or I’ll have a bad day!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back