• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acan For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought my BC 29 and goodies to get it all setup and I am trying to get rid of some things from my 55 gallon reef. I have sold some things locally but had someone back out on this piece.

I got this from someone on RC and it had only 3 1/2 heads on it. I have had it in my tank for about 5 months now and it has at least 25+ heads on it and the entire base is currently rimmed with babies. It has consistently put off about 2-3 heads a week once it got settled in.

I would like to get around $120 for this but if you all feel this is too high, feel free to yell at me :) and make me an offer. I would like to move this quick so I can get the money and turn around and buy some things from you all and our sponsors to put in my BC 29 :)

I currently run 5 T5 Aquatinic fixture. Here it is under 10k:
CRW_5964.jpg

Here's another:
CRW_5965.jpg

Actinics
CRW_5955.jpg

OP
OP
divecj5

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hungry little fella:
CRW_5953.jpg

Here it is when I first got it...just a little growth
70261789.VyF9ItBt.jpg

OP
OP
divecj5

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested in some trades as well but I would rather sell it to recoup some money spent :)

PM me with offers and interest. Thank you for looking.

Adam

OP
OP
divecj5

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*lowers head and wanders to the other side of the internet* :)

Sold pending payment....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back