Achtung! WWC Fragtoberfest 2017 2-Day LIVE SALE! Uber Koralles!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC. Thank you for increasing the amount of water you put in each bag. Those of us who order a lot appreciate the larger water volume to reduce stress on our coral during shipping.

My Acropora arrived with polyps out in the bag. No issues whatsoever.

We are always trying to improve upon what we do! That's why feedback is so important :) But that's great to hear the Acros appreciated a bit more water.

20171011_175944.jpg
20171011_175944.jpg
20171011_175959.jpg
20171011_175449.jpg
20171011_180004.jpg
20171011_175542.jpg

Not a photographer but the coral all look great on this end! Thanks for all y'all s work during the sale!

And thank you for sharing and for joining us for our live sale!

I got my frags today . As usual they are awesome and the freebie surprised me. I am so happy got lime light acro , always wanted to have one.
Thanks WWC...

That's excellent to hear and we agree the WWC Lime light is an awesome Acro. Hope it does well for you long into the future!

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are always trying to improve upon what we do! That's why feedback is so important :) But that's great to hear the Acros appreciated a bit more water.

I will say that while I do like the fact that there is basically zero chance the frag is exposed to air if the bag is completely full of water, floating for temp is no longer possible. I did what I call "sinking for temp". Luckily my return chamber in my sump is only 7 inches deep so no biggie.

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I sent those pics again by email and a pm through reef2reef just checking to see if y'all got them.

Dan Cyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the corals I got during the sale. Will post another pic once I get them in the tank tomorrow after they are delivered and acclimated. Went a little overboard, but hey, only live once and can't take the money with you! Thanks @WWC !!!
Green Pipe Organ.jpg
Bi-Color Frogspawn.jpg
AOI Zoa.jpg
Captain Crunch Goni.jpg
Fruit Loops Goni.jpg
Grapes and Lime Leptastrea.jpg
Neon Alveopora 2.jpg
Neon Alveopora Colony.jpg
Neon Alveopora.jpg
Orange Aussie Lord.jpg
Snakeskin Mushroom.jpg

Bustyraker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order yesterday and everything was great. All frags are a nice size and most are bigger than I had planned for. Hands down the best customer service I have experienced in this hobby. Will order again for sure!

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say that while I do like the fact that there is basically zero chance the frag is exposed to air if the bag is completely full of water, floating for temp is no longer possible. I did what I call "sinking for temp". Luckily my return chamber in my sump is only 7 inches deep so no biggie.
Dude, cut open the bag and drain half the water out. Tape part of the bad to the outside of your tank to acclimate. It's that easy. lol. Practically doubling the amount of water they package the coral with greatly helps with temperature swings during shipment. I'm thrilled to see them doing this.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It's true they don't float, and if left to their own they will travel around doing a drive by to all their new neighbors, lol. Another alternative is to place all the frag bags into a larger bag that you can clamp to the edge of your reef.

Hey I sent those pics again by email and a pm through reef2reef just checking to see if y'all got them.

I just answered your pm, so please let us know if you need further help :)

FB08858B-9DB1-4D04-B28B-B58756C59626.png 9E6C330E-1EEB-4384-B79F-4F839A83929F.png BC60335C-4DF2-42DE-A896-28D9C028C094.png Got shipment this morning. All look great! Thanks @WWC !

Excellent! Thanks so much for letting us know!

These are the corals I got during the sale. Will post another pic once I get them in the tank tomorrow after they are delivered and acclimated. Went a little overboard, but hey, only live once and can't take the money with you! Thanks @WWC !!!
Green Pipe Organ.jpg
Bi-Color Frogspawn.jpg
AOI Zoa.jpg
Captain Crunch Goni.jpg
Fruit Loops Goni.jpg
Grapes and Lime Leptastrea.jpg
Neon Alveopora 2.jpg
Neon Alveopora Colony.jpg
Neon Alveopora.jpg
Orange Aussie Lord.jpg
Snakeskin Mushroom.jpg

We hope they travel well and thanks so much for joining us!

Received my order yesterday and everything was great. All frags are a nice size and most are bigger than I had planned for. Hands down the best customer service I have experienced in this hobby. Will order again for sure!

We appreciate the props and we hope to see you join us for the next one :D

MackyReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals arrived today alive and great shape. However, I didn't receive my free frag. The sale slip said I should have received it, but it wasn't in the bag with my other corals. I'm calling WWC tomorrow.

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, cut open the bag and drain half the water out. Tape part of the bad to the outside of your tank to acclimate. It's that easy. lol. Practically doubling the amount of water they package the coral with greatly helps with temperature swings during shipment. I'm thrilled to see them doing this.
Dude...........just plop them in your sump like I did, it's actually THAT easy.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that didn’t receive their Roids, please double check the contents of your box as it’s a small vial and could be anywhere in the box... If not, please let us know and we’ll be happy to send you an extra on your next order :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals arrived today alive and great shape. However, I didn't receive my free frag. The sale slip said I should have received it, but it wasn't in the bag with my other corals. I'm calling WWC tomorrow.

Can you please pm us a photo of the packing slip you received? That way we can research who packed/sealed your box and see what happened. As mentioned earlier we are always trying to improve on our system :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back