Achtung! WWC Fragtoberfest LIVE SALE! Come join us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there any pictures of mother colonies of some of your signiature acros? like the w t f acro?

They'll be coming soon! Our 900 gallon is growing out amazingly well and there'll be lots of mother colony growth shots for reference within the next few weeks and so on and so forth!

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we buy the shipping module and something happens like last Fri and Sat. We were in hospital because my son was having seizures and they were having trouble getting them stopped and him stable. Obviously our family is more important then a sale. If we did miss sale would you refund shipping. Figure it's probably not a issue but wanted to be clear.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we buy the shipping module and something happens like last Fri and Sat. We were in hospital because my son was having seizures and they were having trouble getting them stopped and him stable. Obviously our family is more important then a sale. If we did miss sale would you refund shipping. Figure it's probably not a issue but wanted to be clear.

Actually yes, we will force you to be home to sign for an empty box!!! HAHA

Just kidding! We are super easy to work with. We know nothing in life is set in stone and will not force you to take part if it isn't in the cards.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a few teasers from the sale!

WWC_4822.jpg

WWC_4753.jpg

WWC_4593.jpg

WWC_4511.jpg

WWC_4797.jpg

WWC_4348.jpg

WWC_4499.jpg

WWC_4387.jpg

Clownman727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to see the 900 when I was there for your anniversary sale last month. That tank Is amazing!!! Please post a video so everybody can get to see it.

Dayson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a little confused with the no promotional gift cards rule. Does this mean that I can't use a gift card to purchase coral from this sale or do you sometimes give different "promotional gift cards?"

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a little confused with the no promotional gift cards rule. Does this mean that I can't use a gift card to purchase coral from this sale or do you sometimes give different "promotional gift cards?"
Basically there are two different kinds of gift cards.

Ones you pay for on our site or in our store. Those can be used during the sale.

Then there are promotional gift cards we give out at events or during past Live Sales for use on our website. Those can not be used for the Live Sale. You are however welcome to use them towards items on our website and have them ship with your Live Sale order.

Dayson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically there are two different kinds of gift cards.

Ones you pay for on our site or in our store. Those can be used during the sale.

Then there are promotional gift cards we give out at events or during past Live Sales for use on our website. Those can not be used for the Live Sale. You are however welcome to use them towards items on our website and have them ship with your Live Sale order.
Got it. Thanks for the reply.

UConnMel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this. Does this only apply to qualify for the raffle? "We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase."

Or can we buy an infinite number of $5 frags without having to buy a higher priced one for each $5 one?

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have to wait to the Black Friday sale.
I just got some stuff a couple weeks ago from you.

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back