Aftersale Going On Now | 30% OFF All Remaining Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GRAND PRIZE.jpg

GRAND PRIZE
ASD HOLY GRAIL TORCH

Every coral purchased during the sale gets you an entry into the Grand Prize drawing. We will pick the winner and post the results at the end of the sale today.

brett073

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never said you can’t guess before the images are posted. Someone lucked into a 1 out 250 chance of hitting it and they actually did. Also, I make sure to get a runner up just in case the winner doesn’t claim the prize or isn’t eligible to win.
So then why even continue? This is so stupid. They guessed 3 rounds before the pictures were posted so why not just call it then instead of continuing the game?

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So then why even continue? This is so stupid. They guessed 3 rounds before the pictures were posted so why not just call it then instead of continuing the game?
#CodyBot likes having a runner up just in case. The winner can't accept due to either having already winning a previous game or if they decide to pass on the current prize.

brett073

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess it’s time to call it a night for a botched g
#CodyBot likes having a runner up just in case. The winner can't accept due to either having already winning a previous game or if they decide to pass on the current prize.
that makes sense. I don’t mean to cause drama, I was just so excited that I finally won a game to just have it erased cause someone luckily guessed that beforehand lol. Just my luck I guess

Megachipz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on now I could have screamd over the optometrist deal earlier. Same eaxct thing happened to me then That's the way the games work. Sorry bro.

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess it’s time to call it a night for a botched g

that makes sense. I don’t mean to cause drama, I was just so excited that I finally won a game to just have it erased cause someone luckily guessed that beforehand lol. Just my luck I guess
Its all good. We've all been there. Next time

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 178 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.9%
Back