AI Customer support

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SeeFu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI's got some fantastic support! I had a problem w/ a pump and within a day it was diagnosed and a replacement being sent. I'd had problems w/ other parts before and the manufactures make you tear the item apart and take photos of everything. I've also had problems w/ another manufacture that takes a week to respond to emails and complains about buying under MAP or not from an authorized reseller when the product was only 7 days old. I'll be an AI customer for life whenever i have an option of going AI from now.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are Ecotech and I’ve had great support from Ecotech so no surprise AI followed suit. Always nice to hear.

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI's got some fantastic support! I had a problem w/ a pump and within a day it was diagnosed and a replacement being sent. I'd had problems w/ other parts before and the manufactures make you tear the item apart and take photos of everything. I've also had problems w/ another manufacture that takes a week to respond to emails and complains about buying under MAP or not from an authorized reseller when the product was only 7 days old. I'll be an AI customer for life whenever i have an option of going AI from now.
Have you seen some of the reviews from brs with the hydras I was almost ready to buy some till I read a few reviews but than again I think they where from a few years back maybe they are alot better now

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the opposite..... had the AI guy do everything in his power to blame the issues on anyone else. ffirst it was comcast's fault my light wasnt working (cause they are my ISP) then it was my router manufacturer that i was "supposed to call and get help from"..... like what the heck?
its an issue withYOUR light and YOUR app, yet you try and blame comcast? ****, they suck just as much as ecotech these days......
both companies support has gone to total ****.

Back