• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime Fuge light and Klir Di-4

Item Price
100-140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FishPham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Getting rid of these since they're not in use

AI Prime Fuge light has been offline for about a year since I'm using an ATS so have no use for this. Comes with the goose mount and light shade. The lense is burnt from use but LEDs all still work and doesn't affect the performance. Common with AI lights and lens are $4 from AI if you wanted to replace. Because of the lens, letting go for $125 shipped
SOLD
1000006377.jpg

Klir was taken offline since my tank was being stripped of a lot of nutrients so now have no need for it. Comes with a fresh roll. Also have a 3d printed sensor holder to place somewhere outside of the device to because of splashing and prevent triggering a false positive. $100 shipped SOLD

1000006378.jpg

Last edited:

nickng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting rid of these since they're not in use

AI Prime Fuge light has been offline for about a year since I'm using an ATS so have no use for this. Comes with the goose mount and light shade. The lense is burnt from use but LEDs all still work and doesn't affect the performance. Common with AI lights and lens are $4 from AI if you wanted to replace. Because of the lens, letting go for $125 shipped
SOLD
1000006377.jpg

Klir was taken offline since my tank was being stripped of a lot of nutrients so now have no need for it. Comes with a fresh roll. Also have a 3d printed sensor holder to place somewhere outside of the device to because of splashing and prevent triggering a false positive. $100 shipped

1000006378.jpg
Is the klir fully working and no parts missing? I’ll take it if yes. Also is this the 4 or 7 inch version?

OP
OP
F

FishPham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is the klir fully working and no parts missing? I’ll take it if yes. Also is this the 4 or 7 inch version?
Snapped a pic of the power supply, sensor, controller and roll of fleece

Attachments

• PXL_20240229_052125272.jpg
    PXL_20240229_052125272.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 13

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 76 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back