Aio add sump

Spytee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a AIO 125 gallon used. I wanted to know if any one has added a sump to one? If so how did you do it. The tank is acrylic so not afraid to drill.

Hugo_Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not have one .. but is there anyway to remove the back half ? if so I believe that's the best way to do it.

reefnbrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever figure this out? I’m in the same situation except for a 100gal acrylic aio. I’m planning on adding a durso drain from the back wall of the aio chamber (where the aio return pump is) and then use the pre-existing return nozzles of the aio tank. I’ll share some images when I’m done. I need to add an emergency drain also so I need to order parts for that.

OP
OP
S

Spytee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever figure this out? I’m in the same situation except for a 100gal acrylic aio. I’m planning on adding a durso drain from the back wall of the aio chamber (where the aio return pump is) and then use the pre-existing return nozzles of the aio tank. I’ll share some images when I’m done. I need to add an emergency drain also so I need to order parts for that.
I had to put my build on hold.for a little. Getting ready to start soon. did you ever drill your tank? I was thinking the same as you said.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 107 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.6%
Back