Air conditioning and PH

karimstolen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stumbled upon this thread and thought I'd share some thoughts. It's interesting that you've noticed a drop in pH when your AC kicks on. HVAC systems can sometimes affect the pH of your water due to condensation and air circulation. Using a CO2 scrubber could potentially help maintain a stable pH level, but it's always good to do some research and get advice from experts.

I'm new here and just trying to offer some input. If you ever need more tips or guidance, you should check out 24 hour ac repair inTampa. They might have some helpful insights for you. I know this response is a bit late, but hopefully, it can still be useful for others who come across the same question.

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new here and just trying to offer some input. If you ever need more tips or guidance, you should check out 24 hour ac repair inTampa. They might have some helpful insights for you. I know this response is a bit late, but hopefully, it can still be useful for others who come across the same question.

FWIW, I don't think an AC repair company is the place to ask questions relating to aquarium pH. There's no magic about what impacts pH, or how air conditioning does or does not impact it. :)

Borat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Air conditioner compresses air molecules and their nucleus fuse into Carbon and Oxygen - forming CO2. Best to switch off your aircon for good and give it to the unaware neighbour Bob (who was recently boasting that his fish tank has more SPS corals per square inch of space than yours).

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Air conditioner compresses air molecules and their nucleus fuse into Carbon and Oxygen - forming CO2. Best to switch off your aircon for good and give it to the unaware neighbour Bob (who was recently boasting that his fish tank has more SPS corals per square inch of space than yours).

lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back