• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sold. Alkatronic and Mastertronic for sale - will ship

Item Price
$400-600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell my Alkatronic and Mastertronic. Replaced all internal tubing and pump tubes on both yesterday. Set them up, tested, and calibrated everything to ensure all is working correctly. switching to just using tridents.

Alkatronic- looking for $400. all works great, ph probe is about 6 months old. I have several sets of replacement pump tubes that will be included. I also have a liter of 1M sulfiric acid that is used to make the reagent. Should make several gallons of reagent. Have the original box so shipping should not be a issue. around 2 years old.

Mastertronic- looking for $600. everything works great. There is a crack in the orange plastic where the needle guard is. everything still work normally, just want to be transparent. I have recently replaced the carousel sensors as they went bad. I have an extra y sensor and a new in box actuator. Probably 2 dozen or more needles. extra vials. lots of septas and whatever other extra spare parts I find. I have the original box for this as well so shipping should be okay for this as well. Around 1 year old. I do have the updated nitrate stirrer and have gotten good test results from mg, ca, I, no3, and po4.

Will sell for $900 total including shipping in the contiguous US if you take both. Located in Middle TN and can do local pickup as well.
1713718598956.png

1713718613615.png

1713718628502.png

1713718636745.png

goggs29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mastertronic is a game changer. I have had a trident and this by far blows it away.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back