• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Alkatronic, Dosetronic, Mastertronic

Item Price
$400-$550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jon's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have the whole Focustronic suite for sale.

Alktatronic: $550 shipped
Mastertronic: $400 shipped
Dosetronic: $400 shipped

All 3 (Alkatronic + Masterstronic + Dosetronic): $1150 shipped

Alkatronic:
Recently changed pump hoses and recalibrated. No reagent included. Works great!

Mastertronic:
Includes a few extra syringes and needles. Recently changed the pump hoses. Would recommend changing the other internal/ external hoses and vial septa. One septa is missing (septa = rubber top of the vials). The septa are a consumable. No reagents included. Includes 12 vials and original stir bars (also the stir bar for the reaction chamber, note I do not have the upgraded NO3 stir bar (available at BRS for a few dollars)), note that 10 of the vials were used for RS Alkalinity, API Ca, RS Mg, API PO4, API NO3. Check pictures for included items (I do not have a wall mount for this). These machines can be a bit finnicky. Works great, but requires regular change of components. This is reflected in the price. Because of this, consider it as is. It is well packaged in the original packing. Not scaring anyone away, just want to be 100% transparent!

Dosetronic:
Rock solid. Integrates perfectly with the Alkatronic/ Mastertronic. Used pump 1,2 for AWC (1 gallon per day). Pump 3,4,5 for Triton. Pump 3,4,5 have new pump hoses, needs new pump 1,2 hoses (they are leaking).

All systems will be unlinked before shipping so they are ready for you to setup.

Alkatronic:
IMG_9212.JPEG
IMG_9213.JPEG
IMG_9214.JPEG

Dosetronic:
IMG_9210.JPEG
IMG_9211.JPEG

Mastertronic
IMG_9205.JPEG
IMG_9202.JPEG
IMG_9203.JPEG
IMG_9204.JPEG
IMG_9207.JPEG
IMG_9206.JPEG
IMG_9208.JPEG
IMG_9209.JPEG

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 125 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back